A Girl Who Travels was born out of love for travel and living an unapologetically passionate life. This continues to show through my work, as I collaborate with travel and lifestyle brands to promote exciting travel destinations, uncover hidden gems and endorse businesses that I truly love and believe in. From working with established brands like Etihad Airways, Visit Sweden, Sperry and Ted Baker to smaller, local businesses, I’m always excited to take on new projects, to then share them with my loyal and engaged audience.
I also work as a freelance travel and lifestyle writer and I’m based between Stockholm and London.
Here’s how we can work together
While my main services are listed below, I’m always open to new opportunities. If your collaboration idea is a bit outside the box, I’d love to hear about it!
- Content creation for magazines, brands and travel destinations (this includes photography and article writing)
- Social media collaborations (Instagram-focused)
- Media trips and sponsorships
- Brand ambassadorships and promotion
- Tourism boards and travel companies collaborations
- Sponsored content (social media and the blog)
- Photography assignments
To find out more about my rates, and to get a copy of A Girl Who Travels’ media kit, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brands that trusted me